I had a water leak. Can I get an adjustment to my water bill?

Upon receipt of written proof that there was a leak during the time for which the bill is incurred and that the leak has been fixed, an adjustment may be given by using the three previous months’ average water bill. Any amount over this average will be excused; and in addition, if the leak is an outside leak, the sewage charge will also be excused. This may include any overlapping to the next bill if the leak happens at a time to show up on two consecutive bills. And, further, the Board hereby gives the City Clerk and the utility department the authority to give a second adjustment at their discretion if needed.

Water Leak Adjustment Application